- Review by Brian Jermison 2016 from Scotland, UK "Right from sending that first email to the last day goodbyes, this retreat was a joy - professional yet relaxed, structured yet flexible. The location was excellent, as were all the facilities available. Out with the yoga activities, the group were never short of interesting things to do or places to visit. Having never met Corrie before, it quickly became apparent that her knowledge and passion in all aspects of Ashtanga and life, would make for a rewarding week. Her daily instruction and evening workshops were both enhancing and thought provoking. She never failed to give a thoughtful and measured answer to any question asked. In addition, I have to mention how amazing the food was - our vegan chef wowed us all with her food knowledge and limitless imagination and use of the local produce. Regardless of where you are on your Ashtanga journey I would highly recommend attending a Corrie Ananda's yoga retreat, you will not be disappointed."
- Review by Filipe M. 2016 from London, UK "Thanks you for a wonderful retreat. Corrie is an amazing teacher. She really “held the space” during the retreat, allowing us to really take a step back, focus on the practise and go deeper. Corrie was extremely generous with her time and her knowledge and experience was shared so openly. She has a gift for teaching to every individual personally within a group context. Not having lived on a vegan diet before, I learnt through how easy it can be to make small changes and feel different, better. The food was wonderful and we were never hungry. Thank you so much again."
- Review by Mik Q. 2016 from London, UK One of he most complete experiences I have attended. From the food to the yoga education, it was a fantastic learning experience"
- Review by Constance D. 2016 from London, UK
"I have been on multiple ashtanga retreats with Corrie Ananda Yoga, in Ibiza, Koufonisi and Pantelleria. Corrie accompanies her students every step of their yoga journey, skillfully adapting to all levels present in the shala. Her experience and impetus to challenge herself relentlessly is a true inspiration. The retreat experience does not however stop at the daily mysore practice or rich yoga philosophy debates Corrie animates with gusto. They never fails to select the most exquisite venues, courtesy of their additional extensive professional experience in the holiday property rental business. Jaw-dropping, tastefully decorated villas, easy access to beaches, creeks, rocky cliffs and charming villages to explore or the option to stay by the pool, there is something for everyone and every mood. Last but not least, food! Because they are committed to a strict vegan diet, you can 100% count on them to make sure you will be fed deliciously clean food for the body and soul. I can only recommend retreats by Corrie Ananda Yoga.."
- Review by Nicholas A. 2016 from London, UK
"Thanks so much for organizing such a fantastic retreat. I feel that I was really blessed with a very authentic experience that was set in beautiful and wholesome surroundings, and hosted with a genuine warmth. The retreat has provided me with an in-depth and comprehensive (re)introduction to the foundations of Ashtanga yoga. It has both reinvigorated my love for the practice, but it has also humbled me in my appreciation of what it can potentially give my broader life - there is more to Ashtanga than just the asanas! Corrie, thanks again for making me feel so welcome again after coming back from my injury at the start of the year and being so understanding of it - your commitment to the practice is infectious and I feel lucky to have you as my teacher. I also love all of the enthusiasm that you both have for the vegan diet, and I really relished all of the food that came out of your kitchen (and for so many of us). It was always delicious and I came away feeling very grounded and nourished - it just hit the spot and aided my yoga. It has also made me really question how I can start to incorporate aspects of it into my day to day life. Baby steps it will be, but there is now a much greater awareness of what can be possible going forward."
- Review by Markus 2015 from London, UK "I have been on four of Corrie’s retreats. The locations for all four were exquisite with yoga spaces ranging from a quirky dome in the Ibizan forest to a large open platform overlooking the Aegean sea in Greece. Corrie is an inspiring Ashtanga teacher who effortlessly manages to tune into the individual practitioner’s body and who instills a relaxed and easygoing atmosphere throughout her retreats. I met people from all walks of life on the retreats and made great new friends along the way. The vegetarian/vegan food was delicious and, combined with the daily yoga practice, mediation, excursions and general "fa niente" made for truly relaxing, purifying and fun experiences."
- Review by Daisybelle 2015 from London, UK "This retreat was not only located in one of the most special places I have ever had the privilege to visit, but it was also an unforgettable experience of bonding with myself. It was a time when I needed to do nothing else but deal with my own thoughts, emotions and body. Corrie, you are the most wonderful, patient and kind teacher I have learned from. It’s calming in itself being in your presence and I look forward to any classes or workshops you teach. The group of people who attended were also a great & very welcoming bunch."
- Review by Vanessa Mascara 2015 from London, UK "I booked myself onto Corrie's 2015 Pantelleria retreat 'blind folded', having only ever practiced ashtanga yoga in a fitness centre context. While daunting at first, Corrie was able to seamlessly blend me into the peaceful setting created by the group practicing mysore self practice yoga. Each morning, as the sun rose over the Sicilian waters I soon relaxed and learnt to breath deeply into my positions. Thanks to Corrie I am now a more focused and calm person. Her method of teaching is both precise and technically safe. Outside yogic hours she is a giggle and simply your best mate. Awesome, fully recommend her retreats."
- Review by Sandy 2015 from Australia "I attended the Corrie Ananda Retreat in Pantelleria In 2015. It was a great retreat! The individual attention given by Corrie was most beneficial. The yoga and meditation was creative and of an exceptionally high standard. The resort was magical. The Dimmusi's or huts were great value . Beautifully peaceful with true Italian style! The classes were planned so we had plenty of time to explore and grow to love Pantelleria! The organisation of flights and transport on the Island was planned well. All went very smoothly - even to getting the Italian chef to cook wonderful vegan meals! Highly recommend!"
- Review by Kate Welford 2015 Newcastle, UK "The venue was everything I hoped it might be and much more - truly a place to recharge and regenerate. The food was delicious and I have changed my eating habits as a result of the feeling of well being I got from eating "clean, fresh and local". As a yoga returner with only 4 months recent experience under my belt, I was nervous about the actual yoga practice, but I needn't have been; the guidance and tuition was excellent. But perhaps most importantly, the hosts and the other people I met during the week were so welcoming and friendly I felt totally comfortable as a single participant.I left the retreat in Ibiza feeling so much better about just about everything - a bit of time for contemplation, a nutritionally supportive diet, breathtaking views and something to take away and work on - the yoga - made the whole experience truly memorable."
- Review by Cheryl Kelly 2014 London, UK "I felt more like the real me than I had in many years, it felt so good and I couldn't stop smiling. I'd go away on another retreat with you at the drop of a hat.I found the discipline challenging, progressive, and extremely rewarding."
- Review by Oliver Gray 2014 London, UK "I've just returned from the yoga retreat in Ibiza organized by Corrie Preece. What a very special yoga retreat this was, Corrie really had put a lot of thought into this venue and how we would practice. The venue was 10/10, the food was 10/10, and the yoga practice with Corrie was also 10/10. Thank you, Corrie."
- Review by Janis Baskind 2014 Australia "The retreat was more wonderful than I imagined. Thank you.By the end, I felt stronger and more in control of my yoga practice. I felt safe in your hands. I could trust you to do adjustments, correct my body alignment, and show me new poses without fear of hurting myself.The afternoon sessions were, for me, an important part of the retreat. Here, you gave guidance on how to break down the asanas to strengthen and stretch parts of our body, and you showed us which muscles to use to effect certain postures more easily. What I learnt in these sessions gave the next mornings practice more focus and purpose.I admired how you managed the group of 20 people with such varying abilities and experience in Mysore Ashtanga Yoga. Everyone was able to learn and benefit from your teaching."
- Review by Teresa Meade 2014 Sussex, UK "Sometimes, people come into your life and make a difference, and you are certainly one of those people. I got so much out of the yoga retreat and can't thank you enough."